Sorry, this job is expired. But don't hesitate to send us your CV
, we'll contact you once we have the suitable job. More opening jobs, please visit Careers
- Assist in compulsory Insurances and ensure all compensation & benefits for employees following Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Liaise with the Social Insurance regarding declaration/termination of new/old workers, payment of sick leave, maternity, etc.
- Communicate with local authorizes when necessary
- In charge of change of extra Accident and Health Care Insurance program, and support to complete claims.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR regulations/Company Policy
- Manage working hours, leave record
- Ensure employee database are fully updated.
- Complete required HR reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Have bachelor of business administration, human resource or related fields
- Have at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Have good English skills, particularly writing and speaking
- Have good application of Microsoft Office and Software Systems
- Enjoy working with people
- Be honest, careful, self-disciplined, and willing to learn and share
- Have ability of working independently and teamwork
- Have high responsibility
- Have problem solving skills
We believe that PEOPLE ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSETS, that’s why we focus on creating excellent working environment along with exceptional benefits:
WE FOCUS ON OUR STAFF’S DEVELOPMENT
- Technical training sessions, annual Developer Day
- Monthly Knowledge Exchange
- Scrum Courses
- Monthly Scrum Breakfast
- Free English courses
- Professional working environment with Agile – Scrum
WE CARE ABOUT OUR STAFF’S LIFE
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Free meals
- Company trip
- Year-end & Halloween parties
- Mid-Autumn Festival Night
- Teambuilding activities, etc.
WE CARE ABOUT OUR STAFF’S HEALTH
- Additional healthcare insurance
- Additional 24/24 accident insurance
- Sport clubs (football, badminton…)
WE CARE ABOUT OUR STAFF’S FAMILY
- Free kindergarten for staff’s kids
- Annual Family Day
WE CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
We are main sponsor of many activities:
- DevDay in Da Nang (open technical conferences attract thousands of participants)
- Technical training courses for IT students in HCM City, Da Nang & Can Tho
- Monthly Scrum Breakfast event
- Agile Tour Vietnam & Agile Vietnam
- Barcamp & Techcamp Saigon
- Charity activities
Do you want to catch the great job with all above offers?
Just join with us now by sending your resume in English to: email@example.com