01 UX Designer
We’re searching for a UX Designer to join our customer’s team to conceptualize, design and deliver extra-ordinary user-experience solutions for our cloud platform. In this critical role, you will work on a small, tight-knit team, closely collaborating with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and another Designer to build the future of their experience. In this role you will be responsible for designing critical new features that they’re launching in 2018. This is a unique opportunity to fully own exciting and critical areas of their product.
- Partnering with the design lead, front-end developers, and other team members to create design concepts, Ideating and sharing design concepts with project stakeholders.
- Designing rich, modern web experiences that are progressive and responsive.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Quickly iterating on multiple interactive design solutions (rapid prototyping).
- Effectively balancing issues around branding, visual identity, and interaction design.
- Driving the execution of design and delivering to deadlines in a self-directed manner.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong English skills.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities, a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams, and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes.
- Expert Sketch experience.
- Familiar with Design System and how to use these to create mockups in Sketch.
- Comfortable creating user flows.
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions: you are someone who can easily step into the customer’s shoes with enthusiasm to craft magical experiences.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Awesome portfolio with relevant experience in product design.
- Experience with InVision.
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Agency experience.
- Plus: Front-end coding experience to help prototype design concepts.
What we offer
We offer an open & professional environment along with attractive benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Premium insurances (24/24)
- Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids
- Lunch meals
- Company trip & other teambuilding activities
- Focusing on developing your knowledge, skills and English
- Football & Badminton clubs & many great activities
More than just a job, Axon Active Vietnam is the right place to inspire your work & life in JOY.
Life at Axon Active Vietnam
At Axon Active Vietnam, We create & sponsor many great activities for your development & life balance:
Activities for improvement:
- Annual Developer Day
- Monthly Knowledge Exchange
- Scrum Courses
- Agile/ Kanban/ Leadership Courses
- English Courses
- IOT, Book, Training Clubs
Work – life balance activities:
- Company trip
- Teambuilding activities
- Family Day
- Year-end & Halloween parties
- Football & Badminton clubs
We are the main sponsor of many activities:
- Technical training courses for IT students in HCM City, Da Nang & Can Tho
- Monthly Scrum Breakfast event & Technical event
- Agile Tour Vietnam & Agile Vietnam
- Barcamp & Techcamp Saigon
- Scrum Gathering Vietnam
- DevDay Da Nang
- Charity activities
Do you want to catch a great job with all above offers?
Just join us now by using “Apply Now” button below or sending your resume in English to email@example.com
- Tel: 28 7109 1234
- Skype: stellar.kath (Ms. Lan Anh), samantha.phan (Ms. Minh)
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:email@example.com
Tel:+1 415 76 11 824Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS:16.881526,96.143856Tel:+95 99 631 994 51Email:email@example.com