01 Java Team Leader
Coming to Axon Active, you will work directly with foreign customers and trendy projects in Fintech, Big Data, Mobile, IoT, BPM, Biotech, Machine Learning, etc. Our Scrum teams are growing in a dynamic spirit of teamwork & passion. You will be offered premium benefits and attractive salary and enjoy countless learning opportunities from technical skills to English.
In the beginning you will be the team leader of a scrum team with 8 junior software engineers helping them to develop their technical and working skills.
- Organizing the Scrum team with junior software engineers
- Work in Scrum team (5 to 9 developers)
- Daily cooperate with (foreign) Product Owner
- Be involved in planning, estimation, developing and continuously delivering software
- Self-assign tasks and be fully responsible for quality/quantity of delivered result
- Self-determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions
- Must have at least 4 year experiences in Java related projects
- Must have good English skills
- Must be Bachelor of Computer Sciences (or), Bachelor Degree
- Have experience to lead a team of software engineers
- Have solid fundamental of OOP and experiential applying design patterns
- Have experience in Java, J2EE technologies or Spring framework
- Have experience with writing efficient SQL queries and/or using ORM (JPA, Hibernate, iBatis)
- Have knowledge about TDD, BDD and Unit testing
- Have good clean code mindset
- Have problem solving, presentation and time management skills
- Have customer and product-oriented, logical thinking and pro-active
- Be passionate of new technologies and being eager to learn from each other
What we offer
We offer an open & professional environment along with attractive benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Focusing on developing your knowledge, skills and English
- Full-time job
- Lunch and transportation allowances
More than just a job, Axon Active Myanmar is the right place to inspire your work & life in JOY.
If you are interested in our opening positions, don’t hesitate to join with us.
By using “Apply Now” button below or sending your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +84 28 7109 1234
- Skype: live:2110ntttuyen (Ms. Tuyen Thanh) or live:duong.dung1910 (Ms. Dung Duong)