01 Java Technical Architect
Coming to Axon Active, you will work directly with foreign customers and trendy projects in Fintech, Big Data, Mobile, IoT, BPM, Biotech, Machine Learning, etc. Our Scrum teams are growing in a dynamic spirit of teamwork & passion. You will be offered premium benefits and attractive salary and enjoy countless learning opportunities from technical skills to English.
- Serve as the software architect for one or many projects
- Provide technical consultation regarding architect, technologies, and frameworks
- Lead development team to design and implement suitable software architecture
- Support development teams on technical issues
- Ensure quality of code, conduct training and code review whenever needed.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, specialize in Java EE application
- Proficient in Java programming, design patterns and principles
- Experience in software design, cloud-based system, Microservices architect
- Competent in front-end web technologies, modern framework/library such as Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
- Good knowledge of database model, including relational database as well as document database
- Experience in Time Series Database is a strong plus
- Preferable DevOps experience with Azure and/or AWS and/or GCP
- Good English communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban, software development processes as TDD/BDD is a plus.
What we offer
We offer an open & professional environment along with attractive benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Focusing on developing your knowledge, skills and English
- Full-time job
- Lunch and transportation allowances
More than just a job, Axon Active Myanmar is the right place to inspire your work & life in JOY.
If you are interested in our opening positions, don’t hesitate to join with us.
By using “Apply Now” button below or sending your resume in English to email@example.com
- Tel: +84 28 7109 1234
- Skype: live:2110ntttuyen (Ms. Tuyen Thanh) or live:duong.dung1910 (Ms. Dung Duong)