[LIVE ONLINE] Certified Scrum Product Owner® Course (CSPO®) – August 2021
Get trained by LIVE ONLINE Scrum Alliance®’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®).
In a Scrum team, the Product Owner (PO) is accountable for maximizing the business values while working closely with the Developers, the business, and product's users. Whether you are a Product Owner or not, joining this course, you will be able to:
- Find appropriate Agile work approaches and tools for your own organization while applying Scrum and create a clear vision with user values
- Understand and prioritize to-do’s appropriately, express requirements as testable outcomes while balancing all stakeholder needs
- Plan the right releases and build strong working relationships with your Scrum team and Customers for maximum return on investment (ROI)
As a workshop, this intensive 4 half-day sessions will prepare you for the Product Owner role by a Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Trainer. But more importantly, you will know about managing stakeholders, creating and grooming the Product Backlog, and emerging detail with Product Backlog Items and User Stories—including Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done. You will take part in exercises, in-depth discussion, case studies to help illustrate practices and principles, the Agile mindset, and the idea behind Scrum.
Why our course?
- Each session is designed to include practical exercises with a great combination of interactive online workshop and group activities
- Your knowledge will be assisted by Certified Scrum Product Owner®, who both excel in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®
- A reasonable price of 599 USD, considering the remarkable highlights, valuable outcomes, and significant gains you will experience and achieve. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance®’s training sessions in South East Asia, North American, and Europe regions, where 2 to 3 times the price is normally charged.
Who should join?
This course is for anyone interested in Scrum. We welcome those who are not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills you have already had.
This workshop is for you if you would like to
- Optimize the ROI in your projects
- Reduce risks through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
- Handle shifts in timeline and frequent interruptions
- Start your Scrum journey with a high-performance team
- Increase job satisfaction
- Gain valuable and practical Scrum knowledge to apply it appropriately and effectively
- Understand the values and the ideas behind Scrum
- Strengthen your role as a Product Owner to enhance the project’s predictability and reliability
- Is an interactive online workshop of 4 half-day sessions
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an Agile context
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile
What else you can take home
- Consideration for a Certified Scrum Product Owner®
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years
- Getting access to the training materials and documentation. And you can download our handbook, and Scrum on a page
- Online networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations, and many more
Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® workshop contains a good balance of theory and practice. We go through the core of Agile and Scrum principles, look at Scrum from the Product Owner’s point of view and introduce practical concepts of Agile Product Management.
- Overview of Scrum, Agile Mindset, and Agile Manifesto
- Exploring the Role of the Product Owner
- Describing Product Purpose, Product Burndown, Planning, and Estimates
- Understanding Customers and Users
- Creating and Refining Product Backlog Items (PBIs)
Ms. Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance®, Zuzi has trained thousands of Scrum Masters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Mr. Sebastian Sussmann has numerous years of IT and software development experience in offshore business both in Europe and Viet Nam. He is working for Axon Active as Chief Information Officer (CIO). He has worked several years in all Scrum roles in local and distributed teams such as developer, Scrum Master, and Product Owner.
Sebastian has proven experience in building and coaching both on-site and distributed Scrum and Agile teams in Viet Nam and Europe. He also coaches Scrum process and Agile thinking for students of several universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Can Tho. Besides the training, he is also the founder of Scrum Breakfast Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City and one of the frequent guest speakers in Agile Tour and Global Scrum Gathering.
- Date: 24 - 27 Aug 2021
- Time: 13:00 – 17:00 ICT (GMT +7)
- Location: Live Online
- Early Bird: 599 USD /14,000,000 VND (until 05 Aug 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- Standard: 749 USD / 17,500,000 VND (after 05 Aug 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- 5% discount for a group of more than 5 people
- 10% discount for a group of more than 10 people
- For red invoice (plus 10%) requirement, we only accept bank transfer payments
- No refund for Early Birds
- For Standard, you’ll be fully refunded with at least 1-week notice (before 17 Aug 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- Credit card:
- Bank Transfer/Cash:
- Ho Chi Minh City: 10th Floor Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Da Nang: 13th Floor PVcomBank Building, 214 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Can Tho: 3rd Floor Toyota Ninh Kieu Building, 57 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho, Viet Nam