DANANG SCRUM BREAKFAST – CSS FLEXBOX AND GRID: THE FUTURE OF WEBSITE LAYOUTS
CSS has always been used to layout web pages, but it’s never done a very good job of it. The world has changed when CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid were introduced. These two CSS3 web layout techniques have become popular in web design in recent times. There are many problems that are hard or impossible to solve with CSS alone, now have become much easier with Flexbox or CSS Grid. Flexbox is made for one-dimensional layouts and Grid is made for two-dimensional layouts. As a web developer, you must have a look at it. They are the futures of web layout.
Let’s join us for the next Da Nang Scrum Breakfast to discuss more about it.
• Topic: CSS Flexbox and Grid: The future of website layouts
• Speaker: Mr. Nguyen Thanh Hai, Software Architect at Axon Active Vietnam
• Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Sat, 4 August, 2018 (check-in from 8:30 AM)
• Venue: Forever Café, 44 Phan Dinh Phung Str., Da Nang
• Language: Vietnamese
Our workshop will be including the following:
1. How CSS Layouts were handled before now
2. An introduction to CSS Flexbox
3. Learn CSS Flexbox with the game
4. Tea Break
5. An introduction to CSS Grid
6. Learn CSS Grid with game
* Important note: You are encouraged to bring your laptop along with you for the more efficient demo session.
Free drinks and a light meal are provided.