Fit for Agile Leadership HCMC – Feb 2020
Are you in need of maximizing your working PRODUCTIVITY or reaching a higher level of LEADERSHIP?
Are you ready to seeking the NEW OPPORTUNITIES?
Let’s explore what the course could bring you.
- Attendees will get more ideas about how to work in an Agile team and what Leadership means
- You can earn 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) in Category C as defined by Scrum Alliance
- Successful attendees will get the certificate
- What does Agile mean?
- What does Leadership mean?
- Critical thinking
- Driving improvements
- Time: 17:00 – 21:00 | Date: February 25th – 26th, 2020
- Venue: Axon Active Vietnam – HCMC office – 10th floor, Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son Str., Tan Binh District., Ho Chi Minh City.
- Early bird: 1,000,000 VND
- Register after February 14th: 2,000,000 VND
- The fee includes training materials and tea break
- Axon Active staff are welcome to join for FREE! (First come first serve)
Registration is only completed with full payment.
You can choose one of the following options:
- In cash at Axon Active Vietnam Offices (on working time 09:00 – 18:00)
- By transfer to Axon Active Vietnam’s account:
- Account Name: Cong ty TNHH Axon Active Viet Nam
- Account No.: 99135588001
- Bank: NH TNHH Standard Chartered VN
- Branch: HCM city
Please note “YourName_ FFALHCM“
After transfer, we will check with the bank and send confirmation within 1-2 days.
As there is a limited number of attendees expected, please register now and we will confirm to you later on your attendance.
Mr. Nhan Nguyen – Head of Department at Axon Active Vietnam
- Certified Scrum Master of Scrum Alliance
- Certified Scrum Product Owner of Scrum Alliance
Mr. Giang Le – Head of Research at Axon Active Vietnam