Personal Agility Workshop (May 2018)
Personal Agility Workshop (HCMC – May 2018)
Time is the most precious treasure of all but not many people know how to manage and get the most out of it.
Personal Agility can help you do more of what matters by increase your personal productivity. You will learn how to use your time in a more efficient way and organize your tasks more logically.
Without changing at the individual level, agility cannot be achieved at higher scales, like team level or organizational level. Our Personal Agility is a unique one-day course, hosted by Peter Stevens for the first time in Vietnam, where you will learn to develop agility starting with you and to embrace those changes in your team and your company.
This is a highly interactive and practical workshop, including discussions and multi-rate feedback that help you to understand fully your strengths and weaknesses, challenges to achieve agility, how to improve it as well as instructions to develop those skills by applying:
- Six Powerful Questions of Personal Agility
- “Celebrate and Choose” to estimate and get your backlog done
- Forces Map and Breadcrumb Trail to understand what really matters
- Stakeholder Interview and Canvas to build trust and understanding with your stakeholders
With more than 10-year experience in training and working in Personal Agility, our Certified Lecturer ensures that after the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Manage your time to achieve highest performance anywhere and anytime
- Set priority for your tasks and available time for them
- Eliminate the things that aren’t worth your time
- Build your self-confidence to achieve satisfaction with both personal life and career
- Time & date: 11th May 2018 | 09:00 – 18:00
- Venue: Parkroyal Saigon Hotel – 309 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 1, Tan Binh District, HCM City, Vietnam
- Ticket (lunches & teabreaks included): $199 (4,537, 200 VND)
Note: Registration is only completed with full payment.
For more information, please feel free to contact (028) 7109 1234(ext 117) | firstname.lastname@example.org