[Scrum Breakfast HCMC] Teamwork is Everybody’s job – February 2020
This event has ended. If you are interested in this event you can:
“I know exactly what Teamwork is, yet it still feels hard to work it out in my Scrum Team!”
Have you and your team ever felt like this more than once when working with one another?
If yes, let’s join our Scrum Breakfast this February. We’ll focus on enhancing Scrum teamwork through the following guiding concerns:
- Why Teamwork matters
- How Teamwork comes into play for different Scrum roles (i.e. Scrum Master, Developers, Product Owner)
- Commonly-faced problems in Scrum team and how to solve them
Who should join?
- Those having 1-2 years of work experience are strongly recommended
- Anyone who seeks to improve team’s performance
Let’s come and join Mr. Ngo Tuan Bang – Head of Department of Axon Active, whose first-hand experience, useful tips, and practices will allow you to crack the Teamwork code.
- Topic : Teamwork is Everybody’s job
- Time : 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Saturday, 29th February 2019
- Venue : Trung Nguyen Legend Café, 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC
FREE light breakfast and drinks for everyone!