Practical Guide: Planning to Execution with SAFe® – Scaled Agile Framework
Long-term and large-scale projects are always a challenge in team communication and interaction with other teams.
How can a scaled agile framework like SAFe® help you to manage the challenges of your projects?
This month, let’s join a live online session to learn more from our experience and earn some tips and tricks that can help you in a scaled project.
OUR KEY TAKEAWAYS
• Understand customer needs
• Integrate and work with other teams over the world
• Plan to deliver incremental values to customers
• Execute plans and demonstrate the value
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
• Those who want to start in SAFe® or other scaled frameworks and wondering where to begin
• Anyone who seeks to improve a team’s performance and work remotely together
• Topic: Practical Guide – Planning to Execution with SAFe® – Scaled Agile Framework
• Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM ICT (GMT+7) | Saturday, 26 Sep 2020
• Location: Live Online
• Registration will be closed by 5:00 PM ICT (GMT+7) | 25 Sep 2020