[LIVE ONLINE] Certified Scrum Product Owner® Course (CSPO®) – July 2020
Get trained by LIVE ONLINE Scrum Alliance®’s Certified Scrum Trainers (CST) and become a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®).
In a Scrum team, the Product Owner (PO) is the only person responsible for maximizing the business values and work closely with the Development Team, the business, and product user together. Being a Product Owner or not, joining this course, you will be able to:
- Find appropriate Agile work approaches and tools for your own organization that is applying Scrum and create a clear vision with user values.
- Understand and prioritize to-do’s appropriately, express requirements as testable outcomes, while balancing all stakeholder needs.
- Plan the right releases and build strong working relationships with your development team and Customers for maximum return on investment (ROI).
Being more like a workshop, this intensive two-day course will prepare you to take on the Product Owner role by a Scrum Alliance® Certified Scrum Trainer. But more importantly, you know about managing stakeholders, creating and grooming the Product Backlog, and emerging detail with Product Backlog Items and User Stories—including Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done. You will participate in exercises, in-depth discussion, case studies to help illustrate practices and principles, the Agile mindset, and the idea behind Scrum.
Why our course?
- Each session’s design is not limited to theoretical approach but extended to practical exercises with a great combination of interactive online workshop and group activities.
- Your knowledge will be assisted by Certified Scrum Product Owner®, who both excel in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations.
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®.
- Considering the remarkable highlights, valuable outcomes and great gains you will experience and achieve, we offer you a reasonable price at 599 USD. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance®’s training sessions in the South East Asia, North American and Europe regions, where 2 to 3 times the price is normally charged.
Who should join?
This course is for anyone interested in Scrum. We welcome those who are not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach. Whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills, you have already had.
This workshop is for you if you would like to:
- Optimize the ROI in your projects.
- Reduce risks through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments.
- Handle shifts in timeline and frequent interruptions.
- Start your Scrum journey with a high-performance team.
- Increase job satisfaction.
- Gain valuable and practical Scrum knowledge to apply it appropriately and effectively.
- Understand the values and the ideas behind Scrum.
- Strengthen your role as a Product Owner to enhance the project’s predictability and reliability.
- Is a two-day interactive online workshop.
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context.
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile.
What else you can take home?
- A consideration for a Certified Scrum Product Owner®.
- 16 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years.
- After the online course, you will get access to the training materials and documentation, and you can download our handbook, and Scrum in one page.
- Online networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations and many more.
Our Certified Scrum Product Owner® workshop contains a good balance of theory and practice. We go through the core of Agile and Scrum principles, look at Scrum from Product Owner’s point of view and introduce practical concepts of Agile Product Management.
- Overview of Scrum, Agile Mindset, and Agile Manifesto.
- Exploring the Role of the Product Owner.
- Describing Product Purpose, Product Burndown, Planning and Estimates.
- Understanding Customers and Users.
- Creating and Refining Product Backlog Items (PBIs).
Ms. Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance®, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Mr. Sebastian Sussmann has numerous years of IT and software development experience in offshore business both in Europe and Viet Nam. He is now working for Axon Active as Chief Information Officer (CIO). He has worked several years in all Scrum roles in local and distributed teams such as developer, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Sebastian has proven experience in building and coaching both on-site and distributed Scrum and Agile teams in Viet Nam and Europe. He also coaches Scrum process and Agile thinking for students of several universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Can Tho. Besides the training, he is also the founder of Scrum Breakfast Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City and one of the frequent guest speakers in Agile Tour and Global Scrum Gathering.
- Time: 09:00 – 18:00 ICT (GMT +7).
Your time zone: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=9%3A00%20am&tz=Vietnam&
- Date: July 2nd – July 3rd 2020.
- Location: Live Online.
- Early Bird: 599 USD /14,000,000 VND (until June 15t 2020 ICT (GMT +7)).
- Standard: 749 USD / 17,500,000 VND (after June 15th 2020 ICT (GMT +7)).
- 5% discount for a group of more than 5 people.
- 10% discount for a group of more than 10 people.
- For red invoice (plus 10%) requirement, we only accept bank transfer.
- No refund for Early Birds.
- For Standard, you’ll be fully refunded with at least 1-week notice (before June 22nd 2020 ICT (GMT +7)).
- Bank Transfer:
Our bank account details will be provided after registration.
The payment will be in VND. Please note “CSPO_JULY20_Yourname” for the transaction.
- Credit Card (PayPal):
Link to payment will be provided after registration.
Location: Axon Active Offices (from 09:00 – 17:00 ICT (GMT +7)).
- Ho Chi Minh City: 10th Floor Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Viet Nam
- Da Nang City: 13th Floor PVcomBank, 214 30/4 street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Can Tho City: 3rd Floor Toyota Ninh Kieu Building, 57 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho, Viet Nam