Certified ScrumMaster® Course (CSM®) – June 2020
3-day Course with Certified Scrum Trainers – Streamline your road to become a successful Scrum Master.
Scrum Masters are the heart of the Scrum team with the mission of inspiring others. This role cannot be succeeded by simply learning the theories, it requires practices and clear guideline to begin the Scrum journey. Since Scrum is simple to understand but difficult to master, formal training like Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is one key factor to provide you a solid foundation to mastery.
Why our course?
Our CSM® course is the only three-day in-person course in Viet Nam.
- Each session’s design is not limited to theoretical approach but extended to practical exercises with a great combination of interactive workshop and group activities.
- Your knowledge will be assisted by Certified ScrumMasters®, who both excel in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations.
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®.
- You will enjoy the professional and 5-star standard quality of the training venue.
- Considering the remarkable highlights, valuable outcomes and great gains you will experience and achieve, we offer you a reasonable price at $599 USD. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance®’s training sessions in the South East Asia, North American and Europe regions, where 2 to 3 times the price is normally charged.
Who should join?
This course is for anyone who is interested in Scrum. We welcome those who are not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone and are open to new approach. Whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills you have already had.
This workshop is for you if you would like to:
- Inspire your colleagues to optimize team’s performance efficiently.
- Reduce risks through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments.
- Handle shifts in timeline and frequent interruptions.
- Start your Scrum journey with a high-performance team.
- Increase job satisfaction.
- Gain valuable and practical Scrum knowledge to apply it appropriately and effectively.
- Understand the values and the ideas behind Scrum.
- Strengthen your role as a Scrum Master to enhance project’s predictability and reliability.
- Is a three-day interactive, face-to-face workshop.
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context.
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile.
What else you can take home?
- A consideration for a Certified ScrumMaster®.
- 22 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years.
- ~100 USD worth of printed and digital manuals with useful theories and exercises, including handbook, Planning Poker box, Scrum on a page, Scrum Roles and Events card.
- Free daily first-class lunch and tea break at a five-star training venue.
- Networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations and many more.
Our Certificate ScrumMaster® course is divided into modules. At each module, the trainers will guide you through exercises that help you to connect the material to real world, learn and experience new concepts through practice, question and continuous feedback.
- Day 1 – Scrum Foundations.
- Day 2 – The Scrum Master, coaching and facilitation and self-organizing.
- Day 3 – Service to the Team, the Product Owner and the Organization.
Ms. Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance®, Zuzi has trained thousands of Scrum Masters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Mr. Sebastian Sussmann has numerous years of IT and software development experience in offshore business both in Europe and Viet Nam. He is now working for Axon Active as Chief Information Officer (CIO). He has worked several years in all Scrum roles in local and distributed teams such as developer, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Sebastian has proven experience in building and coaching both on-site and distributed Scrum and Agile teams in Viet Nam and Europe. He also coaches Scrum process and Agile thinking for students of several universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Can Tho. Besides the training, he is also founder of Scrum Breakfast Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City and one of frequent guest speakers in Agile Tour and Global Scrum Gathering.
- Time: 09:00 – 18:00 (GMT +7).
- Date: June 29th – July 1st 2020.
- Location: HCMC, Viet Nam.
- Early Bird: 599 USD /14,000,000 VND / 880,000 MMK (until June 15th 2020).
- Standard: 749 USD / 17,500,000 VND / 1,000,000 MMK (after June 15th 2020).
- 5% discount for group of more than 5 people.
- 10% discount for group of more than 10 people.
- For red invoice (plus 10%) requirement, we only accept bank transfer.
- No refund for Early Birds.
- For Standard, you’ll be fully refunded with at least 1-week notice (before June 22nd 2020 (GMT +7)).
- Bank Transfer:
Our bank account details will be provided after registration.
The payment will be in VND. Please note “CSM_JUNE20_Yourname” for the transaction.
- Credit Card (PayPal):
Link to payment will be provided after registration.
Location: Axon Active Offices (from 09:00 – 17:00 (GMT +7)).
- Ho Chi Minh City: 10th Floor Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Viet Nam.
- Da Nang City: 13th Floor PVcomBank Building, 214 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Viet Nam.
- Can Tho City: 3rd Floor Toyota Ninh Kieu Building, 57 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho, Viet Nam.
- Yangon City: No.155, Ma Soe Yin Kyaung Street, 9 Miles, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Yes, it does. The fee you paid for the course at the registration period has covered everything offered. Specifically:
- A certification from Scrum Alliance® as a Certified ScrumMaster® (if you pass the examination).
- A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance® community.
- Training materials worth 100 USD /2,300,000 VND / 145,000 MMK including handbook, Planning Poker box, Scrum on a page, Scrum Roles and Events card.
- A lunch and tea break each day at a five-star training venue.
Yes, you can. We do not have any prerequisites for this course. For your references, some of our participants work in the following occupations:
- Team leaders: Project Manager, Lead Programmer, Lead Software Engineer and so on.
- Senior managers: Chief Executive Officer, Head of Department, and so forth.
We value differences as they help widen participant knowledge and perspectives. We welcome anyone from any background who is open to a new way of working.
Both certifications are globally recognized and accepted with an aim to certify future Scrum Masters. However, there are some highlights in CSM® that you should not miss out:
- CSM® was the first certificate available in the field of Scrum and is the most famous and widely recognized.
- There is an ever-growing community of over 220,000 of Certified ScrumMasters®.
- You have to attend an in-person class approved by Scrum Alliance® before you conduct the evaluation test. This is an effort to avoid certificate devaluation due to being certified too easily with payment and virtual attendance without officiating knowledge gained.
- In class, you not only acquire the knowledge but also learn from the trainers’ practical experience, and that of other practitioners. Your study will be featured with discussion, interactive activities, and specific examples along the way to help you grasp what’s been offered in the most successful way.