Certified ScrumMaster course (CSM – March 2019)
Scrum Masters are the heart of the Scrum team with the mission of inspiring others. This role cannot be succeeded by simply learning the theories, it requires practices and clear guideline to begin the Scrum journey. Since Scrum is simple to understand but difficult to master, formal training like Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is one key factor to provide you with a solid foundation for mastery.
Our CSM® course is the only three-day in-person course in Vietnam where:
- Each session’s design is not limited to theoretical approach but extended to practical exercises with a great combination of interactive workshop and group activities.
- Your knowledge will be assisted by Certified Scrum Trainers, who both excel in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations.
- The trainer high selection standard is set by Scrum Alliance.
- You will enjoy the professional and 5-star standard quality of the training locations.
- Considering the remarkable highlights, valuable outcomes and great gains you will experience and achieve, we offer you a reasonable price of $599 USD. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance’s training sessions in South East Asia, North American and Europe region with 2 or 3 times price higher.
This course is for anyone who is interested in Scrum. We welcome those who are not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach. Whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skill you have already had.
After the CSM® training, you can take home more valuable assets than you have expected. You would be able to:
- Gain valuable and practical Scrum knowledge to apply it appropriately and effectively
- Strengthen your role as a Scrum Master to enhance project’s predictability and reliability
- Have deep insights into your project to improve quality and maximize profits
- Inspire your colleagues to optimize teamwork’s performance efficiently
- Reduce risks through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
- Handle timelines shift and interruptions are frequent
- Start your Scrum journey with a high-performance team
- Have more happiness at work
- Is a three-day interactive, face-to-face workshop
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile
After our Certified Scrum Master course, you will also be able to get:
- Certified Scrum Master Certificate (if all conditions – attendance and a test, are met)
- 22 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years
- $100 ~ 2,300,000 VND worth of printed and electronic manuals with useful theories and exercises, including handbook, Planning Poker box, Scrum on a page, Scrum Roles and Events card
- Free high-quality lunch and tea break each day at a five-star training venue
- Networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with mind-sharing professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations and many more
Our Certified Scrum Master course is divided into modules. At each module, the trainers will guide you through exercises that help you to connect the material to real world, learn and experience new concepts through practice, question and continuous feedback.
- Day 1 – Scrum Foundations
- Day 2 – The Scrum Master, coaching and facilitation and self-organizing
- Day 3 – Service to the Team, the Product Owner and the Organization
Zuzana is an independent Agile trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing agile methods in the USA. From then on, she has been credited with agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Sebastian Sussmann has more than 10 years of IT and software development experience in offshore business both in Europe and Vietnam. He is now working for Axon Active as Chief Information Officer (CIO). He has worked several years in all Scrum roles in local and distributed teams such as developer, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Sebastian has proven experience in building and coaching both on-site and distributed Scrum and Agile teams in Vietnam and Europe. He also coaches Scrum process and Agile thinking for students of several universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Can Tho. Besides the training, he is also the founder of Scrum Breakfast Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City and frequent speaker in Agile Tour and Global Scrum Gathering.
Time & date: 09:00 – 18:00 | 24, 25 & 26 March 2019
Venue: Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon – 253 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCM City, Vietnam
Early Bird: 599 USD ~ 13,930,232 VND* (until March 14, 2019)
Standard: 17,032,260 VND* (after March 14, 2019)
Location: Axon Active Vietnam – HCMC office (from 9:00 – 18:00). See the map here
- Bank Transfer:
The payment will be in VND. Please note “CSM_MAR19_Yourname” for the transaction.
- Credit Card (Paypal):
Pay less and get more convenience with Credit-card payment in USD
- 5% discount for group of more than 5 people
- 10% discount for group of more than 10 people
- For VAT-invoice (plus 10%) requirement, we only accept the bank transfer.
- Cancellation: No refund for Early Bird. For Standard Price, you’ll be fully refunded with notice before March 20, 2018.
- *The actual payment may vary based on the current exchange rate of Vietcombank here. For the above price, we use the exchange rate of 23,245 VND per USD at January 24, 2019.
We can provide separate Agile/Scrum training to your organization on a case-by-case basis. Call us at 028 7109 1234 (ext 117) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and support.