[LIVE ONLINE] Certified ScrumMaster® Course (CSM®) – August 2021
The course is not available at the moment, if you are interested, please sign-up on this form
3-day LIVE ONLINE Course with Certified Scrum Trainer – Streamline your road to become a successful Scrum Master.
Scrum Masters are the heart of the Scrum teams with the mission of inspiring others. This role cannot be successful by merely learning the theories; it requires deliberate practices and clear guidelines to take the Scrum journey. Since Scrum is simple to understand yet challenging to master, formal training like Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) is one key factor in building a solid foundation for mastery.
Why our course?
- Each session is designed to include practical exercises with a great combination of interactive workshop and group activities
- Your knowledge will be assisted by Certified ScrumMaster®, who both excel in Scrum principles and software development practice in multiple organizations
- The rigorous trainer’s selection criteria are determined by Scrum Alliance®
- A reasonable price of 599 USD, considering the remarkable highlights, valuable outcomes, and significant gains you will experience and achieve. Our offer is more competitive than other Scrum Alliance®’s training sessions in South East Asia, North American, and Europe regions, where 2 to 3 times the price is typically charged.
Who should join?
This course is for anyone interested in Scrum. We welcome those who are not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone and are open to a new approach whether you are new to the Scrum framework or need to perfect the skills you have already had.
This workshop is for you if you would like to
- Inspire your colleagues to optimize the team’s performance for effectiveness and efficiency
- Reduce risks through rapid iterations of development that inform opportunity assessments
- Handle shifts in timeline and frequent interruptions
- Start your Scrum journey with a high-performance team
- Increase job satisfaction
- Gain valuable and practical Scrum knowledge to apply it appropriately and effectively
- Understand the values and the ideas behind Scrum
- Strengthen your role as a Scrum Master to enhance the project’s predictability and reliability
- Is a three-day interactive online workshop
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an Agile context
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile
What else you can take home
- Consideration for a Certified ScrumMaster®
- 22 Scrum Education Units® (SEU®s)/ Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Being a Scrum Alliance®’s member for 2 years
- Getting access to the training materials and documentation, and you can download our handbook and Scrum in one page
- Online networking opportunities where you can meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals coming from reputable IT companies, organizations, and many more
Some feedbacks from previous training
Our Certificate ScrumMaster® course is divided into modules. At each module, the trainers will guide you through exercises that help you to connect the material to real-world, learn and experience new concepts through practice, questions, and continuous feedback.
- Day 1 – Scrum Foundations
- Day 2 – The Scrum Master, coaching, facilitation, and self-organizing
- Day 3 – Service to the Team, the Product Owner, and the Organization
Ms. Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in the USA. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance®, Zuzi has trained thousands of Scrum Masters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful.
Mr. Sebastian Sussmann has numerous years of IT and software development experience in offshore business both in Europe and Viet Nam. He is working for Axon Active as Chief Information Officer (CIO). He has worked several years in all Scrum roles in local and distributed teams such as developer, Scrum Master, and Product Owner.
Sebastian has proven experience in building and coaching both on-site and distributed Scrum and Agile teams in Viet Nam and Europe. He also coaches Scrum process and Agile thinking for students of several universities in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Can Tho. Besides the training, he is also the founder of Scrum Breakfast Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh City and one of the frequent guest speakers in Agile Tour and Global Scrum Gathering.
- Date: 18 – 20 Aug 2021
- Time: 09:00 – 18:00 ICT (GMT +7)
- Location: Live Online
- Early Bird: 599 USD /14,000,000 VND (until 28 Jul 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- Standard: 749 USD / 17,500,000 VND (after 28 Jul 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- 5% discount for a group of more than 5 people
- 10% discount for a group of more than 10 people
- For red invoice (plus 10%) requirement, we only accept bank transfer
- No refund for Early Birds
- For Standard, you’ll be fully refunded with at least 1-week notice (before 11 Aug 2021 ICT (GMT +7))
- Ho Chi Minh City: 10th Floor Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Da Nang: 13th Floor PVcomBank Building, 214 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Can Tho: 3rd Floor Toyota Ninh Kieu Building, 57 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho, Viet Nam
If you are Axon Active's employee, please contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, it does. The fee you paid for the course at the registration period has covered everything offered. Specifically:
- A certification from Scrum Alliance® as a Certified ScrumMaster® (if you pass the examination)
- A two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance® community
- After the online course, you will get access to the training materials and documentation, and you can download our handbook and Scrum in one page.
Yes, you can. We do not have any prerequisites for this course. For your references, some of our participants work in the following occupations:
- Team leaders: Project Manager, Lead Programmer, Lead Software Engineer, and so on.
- Senior managers: Chief Executive Officer, Head of Department, and so forth.
We value differences as they help widen participant knowledge and perspectives. We welcome anyone from any background who is open to a new way of working.
Both certifications are globally recognized and accepted with an aim to certify future Scrum Masters. However, there are some highlights in CSM® that you should not miss out on:
- CSM® was the first certificate available in the field of Scrum and is the most famous and widely recognized.
- There is an ever-growing community of over 220,000 Certified ScrumMasters.
- You have to attend a live (online or offline) class approved by Scrum Alliance® before conducting the evaluation test. This is an effort to avoid certificate devaluation due to being certified too easily with payment and an online test without officiating from where the knowledge is gained.
- In class, you not only acquire the knowledge but also learn from the trainers’ practical experience and that of other practitioners. Your study will be featured with discussion, interactive activities, and specific examples along the way to help you grasp what’s been offered in the most successful way.