[Da Nang Scrum Breakfast] – BDD in Automation Testing
- WHEN: 9:00 – 11:00 Saturday, Nov 28th, 2015
- WHERE: MC Coffee – 160 Nui Thanh, Da Nang
Has your team ever delivered a product which does not meet requirements, as a result of misunderstanding between developers, QA, Product owners or business analysts?
How can your team ensure all development projects focused on delivering what the business truly needs from its software?
As a QA, are you finding a technical solution for automation implementation?
Which tools support to implement automation code easily, tracking fails by visual report as well as using a non-programmer language?
BDD (Behaviour-driven development) maybe the answer for those issues. What is BDD? Why use BDD? What are benefits of BDD? And how have we applied BDD in our current projects?
Let’s come and get into BDD with us in Scrum Breakfast this month!!!
– TOPIC: BDD in Automation Testing
– TIME: Saturday – 28 Nov, 2015 | 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
– SPEAKER: Mrs. Nguyen Thi Hong Thuy – Software Test Engineer at Axon Active Vietnam
– VENUE: MC Cafe – 160 Nui Thanh, Da Nang
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org