DN Scrum Breakfast – Building an AR Shooter Game with ARKit on iOS
Augmented Reality (AR) now is one of the leading technology that helps learning more engaging and entertainment funnier. AR development has never been easier, especially with the release of Apple’s ARKit, allowing you to place virtual content to real-world surfaces and make your app more dynamic.
So what is AR? How does it work? and especially how to develop your own app using this latest technology?
Let’s join our next Scrum Breakfast to explore the answers!
- Topic: Building an Augmented Reality Shooter Game with ARKit on iOS
- Speaker: Hulk Team, Axon Active Vietnam
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Sat, 23rd March, 2019 (check-in from 8:30 AM)
- Venue: Forever Café, 44 Phan Dinh Phung Str., Da Nang
- Language: Vietnamese
Here what you’ll see in our workshop:
- Notable examples of AR apps
- Introduction about AR and its latest trend
- Development demo for an AR shooting game using ARKit.
All light breakfast and drinks are free for you to enjoy a nice morning.
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84.28.71 09 1234Fax:+84.28.629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84.236.71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84.28.71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41.41.24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+1.415.76 11 824Email:email@example.com