DN Scrum Breakfast – Reactive programming by Spring WebFlux
Are you struggling to create a non-blocking REST application or a reactive micro-services? Spring WebFlux, a new module introduced by Spring 5 may help.
This new module introduces:
– Fully non-blocking
– Supports Reactive Streams back pressure
– Runs on such servers as Netty, Undertow, and Servlet 3.1+ containers
– It supports the reactive programming paradigm
In our next Scrum Breakfast, we will discuss Spring WebFlux, its benefit and how we implement it.
Let’s join our event to explore more.
- Topic: Reactive programming by Spring WebFlux
- Speaker: Flamingo+, Axon Active Vietnam
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Sat, 24th November, 2018 (check-in from 8:30 AM)
- Venue: Forever Café, 44 Phan Dinh Phung Str., Da Nang
- Language: Vietnamese
Our workshop will be including the following:
– What is reactive programming
– Introduction to Spring Webflux
– Tea break
– The details in Spring Webflux
– Reactive stack demonstration
FREE light breakfast and drinks for all attendees.
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:email@example.com