[HCM Scrum Breakfast] Getting started with #NoEstimates
- WHEN: 9:00 – 11:00 Saturday, Dec 12th, 2015
- WHERE: 2nd Floor – Trung Nguyen cafe, 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Dist 3., HCM city
It is undeniable that estimation is not always accurate. Especially, in a new and big project, estimation is harder and need more time to do. However, is it really essential for us to spend time on relative estimation? Is it possible that we can run the software project without estimation? These questions make the term #NoEstimates became so compelling.
The idea behind #NoEstimates is to approach software development not by abandoning estimation but explore other ways to make the most value out of the work has to be done without specifically asking: “How long will it take? There have been some techniques to help us getting started with #NoEstimates.
Let’s join our Scrum Breakfast of December. This time, we are happy to share our experience in #NoEstimates.
• Topic: Getting started with #NoEstimates
• Speakers: Toan Lu & Khanh Vo – Developers at Axon Active Vietnam
• Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Saturday, 12 Dec 2015
• Venue: 2nd Floor – Trung Nguyen cafe, 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Dist 3., HCM city
Please submit your registration by 10 Dec 2015 at the latest.
Come for free coffee and stay for SCRUM!.
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org