[Scrum Breakfast DN] OPEN SPACE WORKSHOP – AGILE IN WORK FROM HOME – DEC 20
The Agile Manifesto emphasizes on:
• Individuals and interactions
• Working software
• Customer collaboration
• Responding to change
These above points can be maximized when we work together, but how if we work remotely?
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted almost the whole world. So, ‘work from home’ seemed to be impractical for an Agile team.
Let’s come to our OpenSpace workshop this month. You will have a chance to create your own discussion topics and share your most challenging time faced.
Together we answer the question, “How can an Agile team stay connected and productive while #WorkFromHome?”.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Anyone looking to improve team performance and online collaboration in a full remote world, especially in an Agile environment.
• Topic: OpenSpace Workshop – Agile in Work From Home
• Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM ICT (GMT+7) | Saturday, 26 December 2020
• Location: Trung Nguyen Legend Café – 138 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
• Registration will be closed at 5:00 PM ICT (GMT+7) | 25 December 2020
FREE drinks for everyone!
Sign up for Scrum Breakfast now!
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org