[Scrum Breakfast DN] Is it possible to make 100% Unit Test coverage for your mobile apps? – June 2020
Have you ever written a unit test for your mobile app before?
Don’t know how to start?
Scrum Breakfast this June will focus on the following guiding concerns:
• Understand unit testing fundamentals in Android/iOS development.
• Know why we need to write tests, how it helps to control code quality.
• Easy to write testable code with MVVM (Model–View–ViewModel) architecture.
• CI/CD setup using Jenkins and Gitlab to show unit test coverage.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Mobile Developers, Software Developers, Testers.
- Anyone looking to improve unit tests for mobile apps.
Mr. Nguyen Anh Duc – Scrum Master at Axon Active, whose first-hand experiences, useful tips, and practices will allow you to crack the unit tests for your mobile apps.
Join us for a useful Saturday morning:
Topic: Is it possible to make 100% unit test coverage for your mobile apps?
Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Saturday, 27 June 2020
Location: Trung Nguyen Legend Café, 138 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
FREE light breakfast and drinks for everyone!
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org