[Scrum Breakfast DN] Is it possible to make 100% Unit Test coverage for your mobile apps? – June 2020
Have you ever written a unit test for your mobile app before?
Don’t know how to start?
Scrum Breakfast this June will focus on the following guiding concerns:
• Understand unit testing fundamentals in Android/iOS development.
• Know why we need to write tests, how it helps to control code quality.
• Easy to write testable code with MVVM (Model–View–ViewModel) architecture.
• CI/CD setup using Jenkins and Gitlab to show unit test coverage.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Mobile Developers, Software Developers, Testers.
- Anyone looking to improve unit tests for mobile apps.
Mr. Nguyen Anh Duc – Scrum Master at Axon Active, whose first-hand experiences, useful tips, and practices will allow you to crack the unit tests for your mobile apps.
Join us for a useful Saturday morning:
Topic: Is it possible to make 100% unit test coverage for your mobile apps?
Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Saturday, 27 June 2020
Location: Trung Nguyen Legend Café, 138 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
FREE light breakfast and drinks for everyone!
Interest? Sign up for Scrum Breakfast now!
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:email@example.com