Increase your team expertise with dedicated QA experts
We provide you customizable, flexible and scalable offshore quality assurance service with an exclusive team
as few as 5 QA engineers. The offshore quality assurance team works closely with in-house developers to exchange necessary
information and understand the business idea as well as the expectation of the product. We set a strict recruitment
standard that ensures the quality of your inputs and compatibility with your skill requirements.
Owned and managed by Axon Active Group
, Axon Active is Swiss leading IT services provider. We can make QA your next
strategic move, raising the quality of operation and reducing business risks.
Having your own offshore QA team brings various benefits
- 100% focus and commitment
- Clear and strict confidentiality and security policies
- Deep understanding of your requirements and business goals
- Scalable team size
- Matching skill requirements
- Transparent Agile working process
- Reliable Swiss working culture and ethics
- Seamless and direct communication with the team, using English
- Upon request onshore QAs and software engineer
- Expertise extension without the cost of hiring and training
Why Axon Active is your most suited offshore testing partner?
- Dedicated customizable team
- Low employee turnover rate
- Access to top-notch talent by strict recruitment standards
- No hidden training and administrative costs
- Saving on capital investment for IT infrastructure and modern facility
- Well-defined Agile methodology focus on teamwork and collaboration with customer
- Flexibility to scaling up & down requirements
- 100% working in English to reduce misunderstandings between the client and the team
- Full control of the offshore quality assurance team
- Full ownership of the source code, knowledge gained during development and final product
- Swiss legal terms, work culture and ethics
- Flat organizational structure to ensure transparency and Agility in delivering offshore quality assurance service
- Automated Testing
- Mobile QA
- Manual Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- API Testing
- QA Analysis
Diversified selection of QA tools and technologies
- JUnit, Mockito, TestFlight, SDK, Sauce Labs, Arquilian, Mantis, TestLink...
Integrated software development and testing offers throughout testing
The QA process, like the software development process, varies in size, type and complexity through different stages of the project. QA should be progressively performed to ensure that there is no omission in the client specifications and to detect bugs as soon as possible, when it is still easy and cheaper to fix. Our flexible OTC services
allow you to combine development and QA skills in one team, or to have simultaneously independent teams working on different parts of a project. Testing in parallel with development process also gives engineers a deeper understanding of your product.
Appropriate test methods improve software performance
QA requires multiple tests throughout the software development lifecycle. Each of the test method has different
use and purpose.
Manual testing improves user-friendliness and customer experience
Unlike automated testing, manual testing
requires investment for human resources. Professional QA experts are
key to an efficient manual testing strategy, as they will help minimize human errors, reduce testing time
and cost, especially in following areas:
- Exploratory Testing
- Usability Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
Axon Active’s offshore QA team is a perfect add-on to your project if the product requires a greater focus on customer experience and user-friendliness, like mobile, web apps.
Automation testing boosts continuous integration and delivery
More and more businesses are turning to automated software testing since it is more reliable and faster.
At Axon Active, our automation testing
services aim to reduce the limitation of manual testing and eliminate the risks associated with human error. A well-executed automation test plan will increase your productivity and save long-run cost in following areas:
- Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Repeated Execution
- Performance Testing
- Unit testing
- Data driven testing
End-to-end testing ensures product consistency
While development happens independently, an end-to-end test needs to be carried out to ensure the independencies and compatibilities of each software components in the whole system, by checking a complete flow of the application.It also validates data processing between various system components and systems. In addition to system and functional testing, our QA experts also cover end-to-end testing for your product. We design customized end-to-end testing process that works best for your operation, covering:
- Testing business rules and logic
- Front-end testing
- Back-end testing
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Usability testing
- Mobile device and application testing
Agile practices speed up your time-to-market
Axon Active has earned reputation in Agile working, with 100% of the offshore quality assurance teams apply Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks. Our QA teams are fully trained to work in Agile and fully equipped with the prerequisite skills to apply best testing practices to your project.
We have successfully developed new test plans for our clients using Scrum, in which software development is divided into short sprints and a MVP is delivered at the end of each sprint. This means testers can start checking as soon as parts of a software are completed in development, without having to wait until the end of the cycle. By test early, not only does Agile save time but also increases product quality by promptly addressing to defects and errors.
Learn more about how we work in Agile team