We provide you customizable, flexible and scalable QA solutions with an exclusive offshore team starting from as few as 5 QA engineers. The offshore QA team works closely with in-house developers to exchange necessary information and understand the business idea as well as expectation of the product. We set a strict recruitment standard that ensures quality of your inputs and compatibility with your skill requirements.
Owned and managed by Axon Group, Axon Active is Swiss leading IT services provider. We can make QA your next strategic move, raising quality of operation and reducing business risks.
- 100% focus and commitment
- Clear and strict confidentiality and security policies
- Deep understand of your requirements and business goals
- Scalable team size
- Matching skill requirements
- Transparent Agile working process
- Reliable Swiss working culture and ethics
- Seamless and direct communication with the team, using English
- Upon request onshore QAs and software engineer
- Expertise extension without the cost of hiring and training
- Dedicated customizable engineer team
- Low employee turnover rate
- Access to top-notch talent by strict recruitment standards
- No hidden training and administrative costs
- Saving on capital investment for IT infrastructure and modern facility
- Well-defined Agile methodology focus on teamwork and collaboration with customer
- Flexibility to scaling up & down requirements
- 100% working in English to reduce misunderstandings between the client and the team
- Full control of the development team
- Full ownership of the source code, knowledge gained during development and final product
- Swiss legal terms, work culture and ethics
- Flat organizational structure to ensure transparency and Agility
- Automated Testing
- Mobile QA
- Manual Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- API Testing
- QA Analysis
- JUnit, Mockito, TestFlight, SDK, Sauce Labs, Arquilian, Mantis, TestLink...
The QA process, like the software development process, varies in size, type and complexity through different stages of the project. QA should be progressively performed to ensure that there is no omission in the client specifications and to detect bugs as soon as possible, when it is still easy and cheaper to fix. Our flexible OTC services allow you to combine development and QA skills in one team, or to have simultaneously independent teams working on different parts of a project. Testing in parallel with development process also gives engineers a deeper understanding of your product.
QA requires multiple tests throughout the software development lifecycle. Each of the test method has different use and purpose.
- Exploratory Testing
- Usability Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
Axon Active’s offshore QA team is a perfect add-on to your project if the product requires greater focus on customer experience and user-friendliness, like mobile, web apps.
- Regression Testing
- Load Testing
- Repeated Execution
- Performance Testing
- Unit testing
- Data driven testing
- Testing business rules and logic
- Front-end testing
- Back-end testing
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Usability testing
- Mobile device and application testing
Axon Active has earned reputation in Agile working, with 100% of the engineer teams apply Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks. Our QA teams are fully trained to work in Agile and fully equipped with the prerequisite skills to apply best testing practices to your project.
We have successfully developed new test plans for our clients using Scrum, in which software development is divided into short sprints and a MVP is delivered at the end of each sprint. This means testers can start checking as soon as parts of a software are completed in development, without having to wait until the end of the cycle. By test early, not only does Agile save time but also increases product quality by promptly addressing to defects and errors.Start testing