[Da Nang Scrum Breakfast] – Definition of Done
- WHEN: 9:00am – 11:00am Saturday, May 24th, 2014
- WHERE: Giang Huong café, 113 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Da Nang city
When is something reported as “done” at the Daily Scrum or demonstrated as “done” at the Sprint review meeting?
If you’ve heard of Scrum you’ve probably heard of something called the Definition of Done.
Why does Scrum have a Definition of Done? How to create a good Definition of Done?…
All the questions will be discussed and many solutions will be suggested in our Scrum Breakfast event this month.
If you are interested in this topic, please be invited to join:
– Topic: DEFINITION OF DONE
1. Mr. Nguyen – Scrum Master of BEAGLE (an Offshore Development Team of Axon Active Vietnam)
2. Mr. Trung Hoang – Scrum Master of YOLO (the first Junior Team of Axon Active Vietnam in Danang)
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org