[Scrum Breakfast HCMC] Toolbox for a productive Retrospective (November 2019)
The idea of a Retrospective session is to help Scrum team develop continuously in all aspects (process, teamwork, technology,…). By assessing the situation and deciding what to change, our Scrum team will definitely move forward.
Come and we’ll discuss How to have a productive Retrospective session:
- Why Retrospective mustn’t be skipped?
- How to run Retrospective effectively?
- Explore toolbox for a productive Retrospective
Who should join?
- Leaders, Retrospective facilitators, Scrum Masters
- Those who want to improve team’s performance
With many years of working as PO, Scrum Master in Scrum teams, Mr. Giang Le – Axon Active’s head of research find that Retrospective is often underestimated and passed away although it is very important. In this Scrum Breakfast event, he’ll share tips and techniques for a better Retrospective.
- Topic: Toolbox for a productive Retrospective
- Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM | Saturday, 30th November, 2019
- Location: Trung Nguyen Legend Café, 264A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, ward 8, dist. 3, HCM city
There are FREE light breakfast and drinks for everyone.
Interest? Sign up for Scrum Breakfast now !
Head office - Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Fax:+84 28 629 738 86Email:email@example.com
Tel:+84 236 71 09 123Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+84 28 71 09 1234Email:email@example.com
Tel:+41 41 24 92 570Email:firstname.lastname@example.org