You have the idea, we have the resources
We provide experienced offshore outsourcing engineer teams with selective skills that fit to your project and work exclusively for you from the beginning towards the end of the software development cycle. The offshore web app development team is customizable to include web application architect, test engineer, data engineer … to serve your need.
Our team-base outsourcing model offers extra flexibility for your project. Development can take place simultaneously with market research and business planning. While your in-house team focuses on developing the core idea and vision for the web app product, the offshore web app development team works on coding and testing. Together they are able to reduce product’s time-to-market and increase responsiveness to any possible changes in the market.
Nothing’s better than having your own offshore web app development team
- Absolute concentration – your team delivers 100% effort to your project.
- Full control – you are 100% entitled to control and manage the team members.
- Higher scalability – you are able to reduce or increase size and skillsets of the team quickly and easily.
- Shorter time-to-market – deep understanding of the project helps the team increase speed and efficiency in development.
- Flexibility in scope of work – there is no limitation in the team’s scope of work.
Why you should offshore at Axon Active?
- Owned and managed by Axon Active Group, leading IT provider in Switzerland
- Fast access to talent pool without any cost of hiring and training
- Strict recruitment standards, including soft and hard skills for software engineers
- High quality network infrastructure to ease distant communication
- 100% English working environment
- High level of transparency in Scrum team work
- Exclusive premium ICT services for clients
- Exclusive Agile/ Scrum coaching services for clients
- Onshore web app development team available upon request
Full-stack web developers give better focus on UX/ UI design
Performance is what matters the most to the success of a web app. Not only the back-end code needs to be clean and bug-free but front-end components like UX and UI require absolute focus from offshore web app development engineers. Studies show that 47% of users expect a website to load in 2 seconds or less.
Axon Active’s ultimate goal is to recruit experienced full-stack developers who master both front-end and back-end portions of a web app, to ensure your finished application product succeed in the market.
Cross-platform mobile development reduces long-term investment
A web application that could run on multiple platforms will doubtlessly bring more opportunities to boost sales, marketing and increase number of users. A simple to-go solution for many businesses is developing a responsive web app at the beginning, which will help minimize the cost for update and maintenance in the long run.
With many responsive web apps on hand, we are confident in creating a top-notch product for your business. Our extensive knowledge of multi-platforms, along with the most modern front-end technologies currently, aims to create cross-platform web applications that drive competitive advantages.
- Programming language: Java, .NET, Groovy, Objective-C
- DBMS (Database Management System): Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment) & Development Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver
- Web Server: JBoss, GlassFish, Apache, Geronimo, Tomcat, IIS
- Web application framework: Backbone.js, AngularJS, EmberJS, ReactJS and Vue.js
Continuous release to keep up with quick evolving market
While continuous release is essential to the survival of the app in this constantly changing market, it is costly for business due to heavy requirements on resources. Setting up an offshore web app development team with us allows you to make use of our resources and agile working process, in order to keep a constant pace for new release.
Our Agile working process ensures the delivery of a shippable product after every short sprint, which you can make adjustment for the next release. We also provide offshore test teams at the same location to perform system integration testing every time the app is updated, making continuous release more achievable and cheaper in the long run.
Enhancing security to protect your web application and data
Any web application is a possible target of cyber-attackers who are seeking for important and private information i.e. secret data, contacts or payment details. At Axon Active, we build a strong firewall system with multi-layer protection for your application. Standard Data Backup and ISO 27001, a specification for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) enforce the maximum security standards that clients can rely on any offshore development services we provide. We work hard on bringing additional security to your application and protect your database and intellectual assets.
Integrated CRM in web applications helps obtain greater competitive advantages
With many years of developing commercial web apps on hand, we acknowledge the importance of customer’s data to the market value of a web app and encourage our clients to integrate CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools in their web applications, which help retrieve useful market information by generating data and statistics from thousands of web visitors. You are able to select precious information from a large quantity of data via search engine SOLR, built-in your web app.
- Social Monitoring
- Public relations
- Call Center Services
- Marketing and Sales promotions
- Customer loyalty programs